WeType4u.com™ has made protecting your privacy online a top priority. Your trust in our services is of the utmost importance and that is why WeType4u.com™ has structured a system, which helps maintain the confidentiality of your personal information.
In this regard, when you register for an account with us you will be asked to fill out certain personal information, such as name, email address, occupation, and credit card number. This information allows us to better respond to our customer base and enhance our services. These include better customer support and timely notice of new WeType4u.com™ services and specials. From time to time, we may wish to contact you to request feedback on your experience with using our unique service. We will use this information strictly on an internal basis for purposes such as business updates and market research. WeType4u will not sell your information to any third parties.
Account Numbers and Passwords
When you register for an account with WeType4u.com™ you will need to create your own personal 10-digit Account Number and Personal Information Number (Personal ID). This 10-digit Account Number will be needed every time you call to use our service. You will also need your Account Number and Personal Information Number (Personal ID) to update information on your account or check your account status. In order for you to help maintain the privacy of your personal information, you should not provide either your 10-digit Account Number or Personal Information Number (Personal ID) to any other person.
We use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology with respect to your personal account information when it is transmitted across the Internet. This technology encrypts information by scrambling the data and reassembling it to prevent unauthorized personnel from viewing your account information.
All documents are returned to you in Microsoft Word or chosen format, as an email attachment. The email wrapper includes a privileged and confidential disclaimer for your protection. The text of this disclaimer is as follows:
The information contained in this email communication is privileged and confidential. This email is intended only for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. If the reader of this email is not the intended recipient or the employee or agent responsible for delivering this email to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify us immediately by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, and return the email to us at such email address. You also should destroy any hard copies of this email and delete it from your email system.
NOTICE OF PRIVACY STATEMENT
THIS NOTICE DESCRIBES HOW MEDICAL INFORMATION ABOUT PATIENTS MAY BE USED AND DISCLOSED AND HOW PATIENTS MAY GAIN ACCESS TO THIS INFORMATION. PLEASE REVIEW CAREFULLY.1) Wetype4u will use healthcare information for the purpose of transcribing voice files into Word documents.
2) Wetype4u will only disclose health information to:
3) The purpose of disclosing healthcare information will be for the purpose of internally transcribing voice files and returning the completed document to the client. Wetype4u will only use or disclose the minimum necessary information to accomplish this.
4) The patient/client has the right to:
5) Disclosures to third parties will only be made with written authorization from the patient/client and that authorization may be revoked as provided by law.
6) Wetype4u will make every effort possible to protect the privacy and confidentiality of all health information of its clients against inappropriate or unauthorized use and disclosure, as required by law.
7) Any material revisions of the Notice of Privacy Statement will be posted on the Wetype4u website at www.wetype4u.com within 60 days of the change.
8) Wetype4u may not use or disclose protected health information of its clients in a manner inconsistent with the Notice of Privacy.